Sometimes, I design fabric...

... when I can't find just what I'm looking for, or need some sort of nerdy fabric in my life. Spoonflower is a great resource for print-on-demand fabric.

Anyway, I'm not sure why I needed cutesy Castiel fabric in my life, and why it needed to be Hawaiian-style, but apparently it was a mighty need, for me to spend hours drawing design elements, scanning them, cleaning them up, coloring them digitally and arranging them into a repeating pattern.

I got learn something new, how to make seamless repeating patterns using GIMP (the best, free Illustrator alternative; because @#$ Adobe and their subscription BS!).

Sketching

Arranging Pattern Elements using GIMP

Coloring the block using GIMP


Four Different Color Variations I made

Test Fabric Print Order from Spoonflower
Fat Quarters are perfect size for making kerchiefs!

Comments

  1. My life has changed for the better since I started working with Priest Alaska. After having my son in 2023, I kept attracting men who were failures and had nothing to offer in a relationship or marriage. This went on for years until a coworker introduced me to Priest Alaska. He explained that he would perform a harmless ritual to ensure high-value men came into my life. Contrary to what everyone said, having a child wasn't the reason I struggled to find a good man. He told me exactly what to do and provide, and within a week, I met my current husband a successful surgeon; three months have passed, and he has transformed our lives. I had plenty of options to choose from after Priest Alaska finished his work; it was like a dream come true. I feel fulfilled now, as I have no worries with the man of my dreams by my side. You, too, can see your wishes come true by contacting him directly for help via email at alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment