Polka Dot Pants & Retro Mix Tape Top


I would love to make myself more pants than I do. Unfortunately finding the right kind of fabric, thicker but with just enough stretch to it is nigh impossible.  This Polka Dot Sateen provided a pretty good fit, not quite enough stretch for tighter jeggings, but enough stretch that I didn't even have to put a fastener in them.


The Retro Mix Tape Tops I make from Captain Marvel Top cast-offs was the absolute perfect pairing for these fun pants!


Comments

  1. Very cute combo!

    I know what you mean about finding fabric with the right amount of stretch -- elasticity makes a critical difference for me in whether an article will fit or not fit (given my odd dimensions). Pants are especially hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life has changed for the better since I started working with Priest Alaska. After having my son in 2023, I kept attracting men who were failures and had nothing to offer in a relationship or marriage. This went on for years until a coworker introduced me to Priest Alaska. He explained that he would perform a harmless ritual to ensure high-value men came into my life. Contrary to what everyone said, having a child wasn't the reason I struggled to find a good man. He told me exactly what to do and provide, and within a week, I met my current husband a successful surgeon; three months have passed, and he has transformed our lives. I had plenty of options to choose from after Priest Alaska finished his work; it was like a dream come true. I feel fulfilled now, as I have no worries with the man of my dreams by my side. You, too, can see your wishes come true by contacting him directly for help via email at alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment