Adirondack Park T-Shirts

Adirondack Park T-Shirt: Porcupine (Available on Etsy)

I love to do fun local-themed t-shirt designs. Also, I'm a giant nerd. Wasn't sure if this one had been done before, but I just couldn't resist! The original design I made was with a porcupine (or 'bark eater') since Adirondack is a anglicized/bastardization of the Mohawk word for porcupine ('bark eater') and was what the Mohawk called the peoples who lived in the area. 


Adirondack Park T-Shirt: Moose (Available on Etsy)

 Moose are obviously a big symbol of the Adirondacks and have an interesting silhouette.

Adirondack Park T-Shirt: Bear (Available on Etsy)

Bear was a custom request that I added into the variations I have on offer. They are another common animal representation for the park. I think this silhouette is more 'brown bear' than black bear (the latter is the species typical to the area), but the black bears have a less recognizable 'bear' silhouette.

Comments