Sometimes, I design fabric...

... when I can't find just what I'm looking for, or need some sort of nerdy fabric in my life. Spoonflower is a great resource for print-on-demand fabric.

Anyway, I'm not sure why I needed cutesy Castiel fabric in my life, and why it needed to be Hawaiian-style, but apparently it was a mighty need, for me to spend hours drawing design elements, scanning them, cleaning them up, coloring them digitally and arranging them into a repeating pattern.

I got learn something new, how to make seamless repeating patterns using GIMP (the best, free Illustrator alternative; because @#$ Adobe and their subscription BS!).

Sketching

Arranging Pattern Elements using GIMP

Coloring the block using GIMP


Four Different Color Variations I made

Test Fabric Print Order from Spoonflower
Fat Quarters are perfect size for making kerchiefs!

Comments