Nerd T-Shirts: Marvel Edition

Thor's Hammer & Captain America's Shield T-Shirts

I'm a nerd, so of course I experiment and practice making t-shirt designs with superhero themes!

Black Widow's Symbol T-shirt

Agents of SHIELD Symbol T-Shirt



Comments

  1. Cool stuff. I hope you don't get a cease-and-desist letter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life has changed for the better since I started working with Priest Alaska. After having my son in 2023, I kept attracting men who were failures and had nothing to offer in a relationship or marriage. This went on for years until a coworker introduced me to Priest Alaska. He explained that he would perform a harmless ritual to ensure high-value men came into my life. Contrary to what everyone said, having a child wasn't the reason I struggled to find a good man. He told me exactly what to do and provide, and within a week, I met my current husband a successful surgeon; three months have passed, and he has transformed our lives. I had plenty of options to choose from after Priest Alaska finished his work; it was like a dream come true. I feel fulfilled now, as I have no worries with the man of my dreams by my side. You, too, can see your wishes come true by contacting him directly for help via email at alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment