Lunch Utensil Sets




One of my new favorite projects (and products) are Lunch Utensil Sets,
which are ecofriendly and socially conscious. 

I'm trying to make my workshop more minimum waste, and I make these re-usable, washable lunch entirely out of scraps from other projects or hand-me-down fabric, as well as leftover/scrap batting. I even make the binding our of bias tape I make from scrap fabric. The thread, unfortunately is new (but the only non-upcycled item).

The silverware I get from thrift stores; it is all secondhand, 
so also part of a minimum waste consumer model.

And the whole purpose of the Lunch Utensil Sets is to provide a substitute for single use plasticware and napkins! 

Just keep it in your bag, car or office and enjoy food on the go 
while cutting down on your plastic and paper waste!


Comments

Post a Comment