Retro Denim Pants (Butterick 5895)

I LOVE THIS PATTERN! 

High-waisted, extremely fitted, a retro 'patterns by Gertie', Butterick 5895


I've now made two pretty faithful productions of these retro pants, as well as a full length tuxedo pant variation, and a couple pairs of stretchy spandex shorts.

TIP!
  If using less stretchy fabric, such as denim with minimal spandex content, consider your calf size! Very, very tight around my poor calves, but once I manage to pull them up past that level, and fold up the bottoms around my knees, we're golden... until I have to very carefully, painfully manipulate them back down over my calves to get them off... should have paid more attention to the hem width. 

But SO cute!

Comments

  1. I agree....soooo cute!!! Love the high tops too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. So feminine and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Seems like I have to keep an eye open for Butterick sales to get this pattern....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment