Tuesday, March 8, 2016

COLDWEATHER COSPLAY: Rogue Variation I

Spandex a little too thin for your winter cosplaying?
 
I decided to experiment with fleece, and have to say it worked pretty well.
(It was a cheap as well as warm alternative.)

OUTFIT:
 
-Wig (Ebay; I added the black fleece headband)
-Bomber Jacket (Thrift Store with X-Men patch my friend made on her embroidery machine)
-Fleece Jacket (I made, with faux belt.
-Fleece Pants (I made... faux thigh-high boot effect)
-Fleece Shoe/Boot Covers (I made to go over a pair of heel, which you can't see anyway because they sunk into the snow)







2 comments:

  1. How cool to look like the amazing super hero you ever wanted to be even in the depth of winter! ALso fleece is a great fabric for costumes as it is pretty stretchy! I can't think why I never came up with this amazing idea!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Looks so polished; I can't believe these pieces are handmade. You're insanely talented.

    ReplyDelete