Nintendo Messenger Bag


This was a (rather late... yes, apparently I am that crafter) high school graduation present for my little cousin. I figure the best way to make friends in college would be to advertise some nerdiness. Or does that only attract the kind of friend I think is awesome? Oh well, hope she likes geeks...


McCalls M6410 in fabrics from, you guessed it, Spoonflower...
 (It took some creative cutting and piecing, but I managed to squeeze it out of a yard of each fabric... booyeah!)


Comments

  1. Oh my god, that bag is amazing ! ! ! I want that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaaat. Glorious.

    I was thinking the other day about how sweet a pair of Kuribo's shoe booties would be, in lime green suede. Then I got stuck on how to make the silver keys on the ankles rotate on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool gift. I need to become a closer friend to you -- for the perks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome bag! This will definitely start some conversations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is unbelievably cute! I'd love to own one, but the fabrics from Spoonflower cost so much to ship to Germany...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started making this bag yesterday. There are sooooo many pieces to cut and sew but it is coming along beautifully. Just came to see how others are doing theirs. I like!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment