Back to Blogging... maybe?

Okay. So... About 7 lbs of toffee, 100 rum balls, a triple batch of sugar cookies, a batch of gingerbread, two internet-free vacations, a Christmas at the Birch Tree Lodge in Wilmington, NY (check it out, cute motel run by an awesome couple -okay, maybe biased, since they're family), a small ice storm, Christmas in the North Country, New Years movie marathon until the wee hours of the morning (which all parties seem to have agreed we might be getting too old for), and I'm back... sort of. Not much projectness to share, since I didn't do a lot of crafting for Christmas, and honestly, a couple of the presents I opted to craft, are still not finished... my bad.

I did manage to make this bag for my cousin for Christmas. It's a little funky, but she seemed to like it. I personally fell in love with the elephant corduroy (there's still some in my stash).

Simplicity 1495, downloadable version, in corduroy and polka dot cotton
Well, hopefully it won't be so long before the next post...

Comments

  1. thankyouthankyouthankyou!

    And I discovered you don't live far away from me! Only three hours on a motorcycle. We call that close when you enjoy being on the road, as I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgive me for clogging up your blog, but the first thing I thought of when I awoke this morning was your wonderful apron! I'm planning a photoshoot for it so I can share it with all my other friends. You are so nice!

      Delete

Post a Comment