Completely Irrelevant Post: An Excuse

Here's my reasoning for not accomplishing anything in the past week. Went back north (home) for the weekend for my Dad's birthday. We went fishing (eventually, after much visiting with relatives, which I also enjoyed), which I haven't done in such a long time. It used to be one of our main family activities during my entire childhood...
26 years old and my dad still puts the worm on the hook for me

And how do you like that fashion statement? :-) Skirted swimsuit under clothing, with black skirt portion out over, get this, tan cargo pants... booyeah, I rock!

Comments

  1. Is that a rod in your hand or are you just happy to see me?

    Was that too dirty to write on a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh, so I'm going with it's perfectly acceptable?... maybe...?

    I'm beginning to feel like we're the only people who call them 'fishing poles'... huh...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment